At Superheroes, we believe in a proactive coaching perspective rather than a reactive counseling perspective. Rather than viewing clients as problems that need to be fixed, we see all people (including ourselves) as "Superheroes" with unique "super powers" (strengths) and "obstacles" (weaknesses) that need to be sharpened and planned for.
We are the right place for you if you or your child wants to discover any of the following:
- define who you are more clearly
- sharpen and practice coping skills to deal with the obstacles of stress, anxiety or depression
- control your ADD/ADHD, instead of letting it control you
- enhance your social skills, self-esteem, or confidence
- develop ways to live with divorce
- for parents: learn how to improve your challenging child's behavior